CREST regulator products are provided by CREST with limited liability warranty. For the warranty method and details, please refer to this product warranty description.
Limited Warranty Coverage:
- Only authorized agents or distributors of CREST are applicable to the scope of CREST product warranty and after-sales service, and enjoy a two-year product warranty from the date of shipment. During the warranty period, damages and failures caused by product defects will be repaired by CREST free of charge, or replaced with new products or products of similar value.
- CREST warrants only to the original purchaser that the product will be repaired or replaced free of charge if it proves to be defective for any reason, under normal use in recreational diving, with proper care and maintenance, from the date of purchase of the product, against material defects. If the device has been tampered with by non-CREST authorized service personnel.
- This warranty is void if the device is used for rental, military or commercial purposes.
- The scope of product warranty does not include: product packaging, product appearance, pipelines and consumables, residual pressure gauges and non-body accessories.
- The product warranty does not cover: loss, theft, damage caused by accidental damage, abuse, tampering, lack of maintenance, exposure to excessive heat, excessive sunlight, or use of inappropriate chemicals.
- The warranty will also be invalidated if the repair service is performed by a non-authorized agent or dealer of CREST.
- The company is not responsible for restoring or replacing lost or stolen products.
- This free warranty service does not include the costs of normal repairs, inspections and preventive maintenance.
- Products that have been repaired and maintained by the product warranty are still based on the original shipment date as the basis for calculating the warranty period. After the product warranty expires, it still belongs to the service scope of CREST. For maintenance and repair, please contact local distributors.
In order to ensure your product warranty rights, please pay attention to:
- For products that are guaranteed by our company, please register online for warranty service.
- Or you must have the original retail purchaser's purchase receipt to obtain warranty service, and the proof must include: authorized dealer or retailer's store name, original retail purchaser's name, purchase date, product model, part name, purchase price and other relevant information . If the above information is incomplete, or the text is unclear or vague, CREST has the right to refuse maintenance.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, which may also have limitations that vary from country to country.
If you have any concerns about your product's limited warranty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org