By placing an order, making a payment, or making a purchase on the Site, you represent that you have read, understood, and agree to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If you are under 20 years of age (or the legal age under your local law), your parent (or guardian) must also read, understand and agree to abide by these terms and conditions before you may use or continue to use the services on the Site. The Company shall not be liable for any disputes arising from purchases made without consent.
If you have considered and do not agree to the content of these Terms of Service, please do not proceed with the registration process, or immediately stop using the Service.
Accounts, Passwords and Security
You may register as a member of CREST DIVING without prior payment or commitment if you wish to do so; after you have registered, you will be able to access this website and participate in activities and purchases related to this service. If you provide any incorrect or inaccurate information, CREST DIVING has the right to suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to continue to offer services to you.
You have the responsibility and obligation to keep the “member account and password” properly, and shall not leak, lend, transfer or provide it to a third party in other ways or names, and shall register it after each use to prevent others from using it fraudulently, and for all actions after using the member account and password to access the CREST DIVING online service platform If your account is stolen for reasons other than those attributable to CREST DIVING, CREST DIVING will not be liable for any compensation and will not be liable for any loss incurred by you as a result of the unauthorized use of your account. will not be liable for any damages.
CREST DIVING shall be responsible for the confidentiality of your personal information in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement and shall not disclose or provide it to any third party except for the purpose of completing the transaction or membership service to the service provider or as otherwise provided in the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If the member’s account number and password are lost or found to be stolen by a third party for no reason, the member shall immediately notify the site to report the loss. If the member fails to notify the site immediately, and the site is unable to effectively prevent and modify, the member shall be fully responsible.
Personal Information Protection
(1) When required by law or requested by the police, the judiciary or other competent authorities due to legal procedures.
(2) To protect the legal rights of other customers or third parties in case of emergency.
(3) To maintain the normal operation of the Website.
(4) To provide information necessary for the provision of financial, logistical or other third party information related to the Company’s services.
If the member’s account and password are lost or found to be stolen by a third party for no reason, he/she should immediately notify this website to report the loss. If he/she does not notify immediately, and the website cannot effectively prevent and modify, the member should be fully responsible for the loss.
We will strive to provide proper protection for your personal information and take appropriate technical and security maintenance measures to help protect the security of your personal information.
This website uses cookie technology to store certain information on users’ computers for the purpose of enhancing service and book purchasing, for the purpose of recording items in the shopping cart and personalized services, etc. There is no intention to violate personal privacy. If you do not want this technology to be available, you can disable or restrict it through your browser settings.
If you agree to the use of cookie technology,
- This site will set and access cookies on your computer.
- This Site allows certain other companies that advertise on pages of this Site to set and access cookies on your computer; other companies will use their cookies in accordance with their own privacy policies, not in accordance with this Policy. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to cookies on this site.
- This site may use network beacons to access cookies related to products and services on and off this site.
Intellectual Property Rights
All trademarks, pictures, illustrations, website structure, programming, screen arrangement, website layout, other signs and information, etc. on this website are protected by intellectual property rights, copyright, trademark law, patent law, trade secret law, and fair trade law, which are owned by the Company or the relevant rights holders in accordance with the law. Without prior authorization from the Company or the right holder, any use is prohibited to avoid liability for infringement or violation of law.
Service Termination and Disclaimers
The Company will maintain the normal operation of the Website in a manner and with technology that is consistent with current reasonable expectations of security. The Company reserves the right to temporarily suspend the services of this website without prior notice to you in the following circumstances. The Company shall not be liable for any compensation or damages, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in connection with.
- Relocation, replacement, upgrade, maintenance or repair of software and hardware equipment related to this website.
- Service suspension or interruption due to natural disasters or other force majeure factors.
- Service suspension or interruption due to interruption by telecommunication companies or internet service companies or other reasons that cannot be attributed to the Company.
- This website is affected by external forces that result in inaccurate, falsified, altered, deleted or retrieved information, or cause system interruptions that prevent normal operation.
- The Company may suspend or terminate the service of this website.
If there is a need to suspend or terminate the service of this website, we will try to announce it on the website or other means in advance.
Breach of Agreement
The Company may suspend or terminate your eligibility to make purchases or refuse to allow you to access the services of the Company’s website in order to protect the rights of all users of the Company’s website in the following circumstances,
- You provide false or incorrect information for registration.
- You use your credit card or financial account without your permission.
- Refusing to pay on “cash on delivery” for any reason.
- Malicious return of goods as determined by the Company’s website.
- Harassment, abusive language, threatening or inappropriate behavior on our website.
- The Company has reported to the police for malicious acts as determined by the Company’s website.
You acknowledge that you have agreed to the above and that our website has no obligation or responsibility to you or any third party.
Validity and Jurisdiction of this Consent Agreement
You agree that the Taipei District Court of Taiwan shall be the court of first instance in the event of any litigation arising out of your order, transaction or related consumer behavior on this website and these terms and conditions.
This website reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, and the amended terms and conditions will be published in the member center of this website without separate notice; if you continue to make orders or other actions on this website, you are deemed to have understood and agreed to abide by the amended terms and conditions.
If there is any part of this agreement that is not exhaustive, it will be interpreted, supplemented and handled in accordance with the laws of Taiwan.
©2021 CREST DIVING All rights reserved