CREST Regulators is covered by CREST’s limited warranty. Please refer to this product warranty for the warranty policy and details.
Limited liability warranty:
- CREST warrants that your regulator will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of original retail purchase.Any product determined by CREST to be defective in materials or workmanship in accordance with the above warranties, will be repaired or replaced at the option of CREST, free of charge, when received at CREST freight prepaid, together with proof of purchase. The original warranty date applies regardless of whether the item is repaired or replaced.
- This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties. Any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the same duration as this express warranty.
- This warranty does not cover, and CREST shall not be liable, for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
- The product warranty does not cover product packaging, product appearance, hoses and consumable parts, and non-integral accessories.
- This warranty does not cover fading or any damage resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, failure to perform maintenance as instructed, damage caused by contaminants, or unauthorized repair or service.
- This warranty does not cover any representation or warranty made by dealers beyond the provisions of this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover costs incurred for normal repair, inspection and preventative maintenance.
- This warranty is a consumer warranty extended only to the original retail purchaser, and does not apply to equipment used for rental, military or commercial purposes.
- You must establish proof of purchase to obtain warranty service or replacement.
To ensure your product warranty, please note:
- Please register online for the warranty service.
- Or you must hold the original retail purchaser’s purchase receipt to obtain warranty service. The certificate must include: the store name of the authorized dealer or retailer, the original retail purchaser’s name, purchase date, product model, purchase price and other related information . If the above information is incomplete, or the text is unclear or vague, CREST reserves the right to refuse warranty service.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
If you have any concerns about your product limited liability warranty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org